Vision / Mission
To create an environment that empowers all students of every ability level to become responsible learners and decision-makers so they can develop to their fullest potential and contribute socially, politically and economically to society.
Every student will aspire to:
- Achieve academic excellence in the core subject areas.
- Foster mutual respect and brotherhood among all members of the school community.
- Develop an interest and appreciation of the fine arts.
- Participate in a variety of extracurricular activities.
- Become lifelong learners.
- Share basic ethical and patriotic values including self-discipline in conduct and work habits.